DevLog #8 – Our new technical demo v0.2 is out today!
We are very happy to release today a new technical demo for version v0.2 of our game Under Stasis!
It features 15-20 minutes of gameplay and is available for download for Windows, Mac and Linux. Click on the link right below to find it on our itch.io page!
About the game
Under Stasis is a singleplayer Action-RPG game currently under development that will feature fast-paced shooting, a hand crafted 16-bit pixel art world, puzzles solving, and a thrilling sci-fi story.
Please keep in mind that this is an early built of the game with unfinished features and partial content. It reflects our current progress and does not constitute a complete polished gaming experience. We release this demo because we believe it is important to involve the gaming community early on to get precious feedback. If you encounter any bug or wish to share any thought or suggestion, please tell us in the comments or through our contact form! We wish to make this game as enjoyable as possible and we thank you for helping us in that process!
In the demo, you will experience part of what will be the first dungeon of the game. It includes:
- A tutorial to get familiar with the base movement mechanics
- Various puzzles to solve
- Some gun fighting
- A few chests and consumables
- Player stats display and a minimap of area explored
- The beginning of the skill tree
- Remappable keyboard and mouse controls (you might be able to map them to your controller inputs as well but we do not support it officially yet)
- A saving system (manual and autosave)
To end this post, let’s show some screenshots! We hope you will enjoy playing this demo, and we look forward to getting your feedback!
See you next time!