Skycliffs Early Access will be released on November 3rd!
I’m glad to announce that after 18+ months of solo development, Skycliffs will be released in Early Access very soon, on November 3rd!
Here is the content that will be available in the Early Access version of the game:
- 5 mains archipelagos [+ a few secret more…]
- 35+ enemies to fight + the final boss of the Skycliffs
- 80+ equipment items to get more powerful and 60+ items synergies
- 20+ weather events that will spice up your fights
- 10+ traps to avoid or lure enemies into
- 4 optional challenges
- 8 starting classes
- 160+ journal entries to unlock
I’m looking forward to sharing all of this with you and getting your feedback! Reaching Early Access is a huge milestone for this project! It is important for me to listen to players opinions to polish the difficulty balance and address potential frustrating issues and annoying bugs. Please do not hesitate to post suggestions and topics either on the Steam forums or on the Skycliffs subreddit! It helps me a lot and I will be glad to chat with you about the game!
See you soon on the 3rd of November for the release! 😉